The accuracy of sensorless vector control ensures that the system can be used for a wide variety of applications and, as a result, an additional speed sensor is not required.
SINAMICS G150 takes this into account and, as a result, offers a low-cost drive solution tailored to actual requirements.
In addition, factors have been considered to ensure easy handling of the drive from the planning and design phase through to operation. These factors include:
- Compact, modular, service-friendly design
- Straightforward planning and design
- Ready to connect to facilitate the installation process
- Quick, menu-driven commissioning with no complex parameterization
- Clear and convenient operation via a user-friendly graphical operator panel with measured values displayed in plain text or in a quasi-analog bar display.
- SINAMICS is an integral part of Totally Integrated Automation (TIA). The TIA concept offers an optimized range of products for automation and drive technology. This concept is characterized by planning / design, communication, and data management procedures that are consistent throughout the product range. SINAMICS is totally integrated in the TIA concept. Separate S7/PCS7 blocks and faceplates for WinCC are available.
- Integration in SIMATIC H systems is possible via a Y link.
- Software and protective functions:
- Motor identification
- Automatic restart
- Flying restart
- Technology controller
- Free function blocks
- Motor blocking protection
- Essential service mode
- Write protection/ Know-how protection
- Web server