MP3300 Optimal Motion Control
The MP3300 machine controller in the MP3000 series, which is the successor to the MP2000 series, enables the industry's fastest synchronous scanning. By using it in combination with the Σ-7 series of AC servo drives, our customers can make the best use of systems with motion control offering a whole new range of exciting possibilities.
MP3300iec is a compact machine controller with 4, 8 or 20 axes of synchronized control.
IEC Programming Environment and Controller-Centric Commissioning using MECHATROLINK-III motion network
One software platform
- MotionWorks IEC, allows efficient programming and handling of applications within a standard IEC 61131-3 environment
- Advanced camming and gearing functions
- The MECHATROLINK-III open Ethernet based motion network (100 Mbps) enables machine configuration from a single location with one software tool. Using self-tuning abilities of a servo system commissioning time is greatly reduced.
- Open standards EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP to connect to many HMI and PLC in the market
- The controller can operate local amplifier outputs. This reduces panel cost and space requirements when just a couple of outputs are necessary.
- Libraries enable importation of previously developed logic
A Multitude of Options
Choose from ten option cards offered for the expansion slot to accommodate most machine requirements.
|Controlled axes||4, 8 or 20|
|Program Capacities||Standard programming languages IEC61131-3
PLCopen function blocks
Eight open slots for the optional modules using the attachable rack
|Control functions||Position control, gearing, speed control, torque control, CAM|
|Accel/decel processing||Linear, Exponential, Moving Average|
|Program languages||IEC61131-3 languages
MotionWorks® IEC Pro: Ladder Diagram, Function Block Diagram, Instruction List, Structured Text, Sequential Function Chart
MotionWorks® IEC Express: Ladder Diagram, Function Block Diagram, Instruction List, Structured Text, Sequential Function Chart
Ethernet (100 Mbps)
|International standard||UL, c-UL, CE|
|Internationaler Standard||UL, c-UL, CE|