PLC Simatics S7 – 300
Simatics S7 - 300 is a powerful Siemens PLC, Simatic S7-300 product line is suitable for mid-performance ranges, modular, flexible control, upgraded or expanded easily control. The S7-300 Failsafe automation system for plants with increases safety requirement for production technology
- High processing speed.
- The S7-300 can be set up in a modular configuration without the need for slot rules for I/O modules
- There is a wide range of modules available both for the centralized and the distributed configuration with ET 200M
- Integral PROFINET interfaces enable simple networking of the controllers, and simple data exchange with the operations management level
- The narrow module width results in a compact controller design or a small control cabinet
- The ability to integrate powerful CPUs with Industrial Ethernet/PROFINET interface, integrated technological functions, or fail-safe designs make additional investments unnecessary.
- The product range comprises 7 standard CPUs, 7 compact CPUs, 5 fail-safe CPUs and 3 technology CPUs.
- PLC S7-300 has many different CPUs, named after CPU processors such as CPU312, CPU314, CPU315, CPU316, CPU318 ...
- For CPUs with two communication ports, the second port has the main function of serving the distributed network connection with the convenient software pre-installed in the operating system. These CPUs are distinguished from other CPUs by the addition of DP. Sample CPU Module 314C-2DP ...
- Different CPUs are not the same.
- Up to 128 Kb internal memory
- Bit memory: from 1024 to 2048 depending on the CPU line
- Supports connection of multiple modules up to 16384 addresses
- Supports connection to distributed modules via PROFIBUS and PROFINET
- Real-time integration on each CPU
- Compact size for easy installation on Rail
- The expansion module is divided into 5 categories:
+ Power Supply (PS): power supply module, there are 3 types are 2A, 5A and 10A
+ Signal Module (SM): Analog Input , Digital Input
+ Interface Module (IM): A module that pairs and joins extension elements. A single CPU can work up to 4 rack mounts, each with a maximum of 8 expansion modules and racked up with an IM module
+ Function Module (FM): The control module functions separately. Examples of stepper motor control module, PID control module
+ Communication Processor (CP): The module serves communication in the network between the PLCs or between the PLC and the computer
- Communication: PROFIBUS, DEVICENET, CAN, AS-I
- Waste water treatment system
- Building management system
- Control of conveyor, crane, machine tools.