Negligible line harmonics as a result of the innovative Clean Power Filter (<< 1%)
The stringent limit values of the standard IEEE 519-1992 are fully complied with.
Regenerative feedback (four-quadrant operation)
Tolerant to fluctuations in the line voltage
Operation on weak line supplies
Reactive power compensation is possible (inductive or capacitive)
High drive dynamic performance
In addition, factors have been considered to ensure easy handling of the drive from the planning and design phase through to operation. These factors include:
- Compact, modular design with an optimum degree of service friendliness
- Straightforward configuring and commissioning thanks to assistance provided by the SIZER for Siemens Drives and
- Simple installation, as it is ready to be connected up
- Fast, menu-prompted commissioning with no complex parameterization
- Clear and convenient drive monitoring/diagnostics, commissioning and operation via a user-friendly graphical operator panel with measured values displayed in plain text or in a quasi-analog bar display.
- SINAMICS as an integral part of Totally Integrated Automation (TIA). Separate S7/PCS7 blocks and faceplates for WinCC are available.
- Integration in SIMATIC H systems via a Y link
- SINAMICS Drive Control Chart (SINAMICS DCC)
- SINAMICS DCC is an additional tool for the easy configuration of process-oriented functions for SINAMICS and is an add-on to the STARTER commissioning tool.